Mrs. Nelson Linck, our own kindergarten teacher, has been working very hard for African American month to set up a museum and invite guest speakers to our school. Here is a link to her museum info. She coordinated a guest speaker, Lakisha Jackson.
We were able to play a game show with her to guess what job she had. We played 20 questions and were able to ask questions to try and figure out what her job was. Students-feel free to add your comments on what you found most interesting about our visitor.
I had a good time trying to figure out who the guest speaker's occupation was. I will be looking for her on the news.
ReplyDeleteEthan
I am going to look on her on her website.
ReplyDeleteI liked learnig about her best.
It was fun trying to figure out what the guest speaker's job was. I will look for her on the news.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite part was when we had to figure out what she was. I thought I had recognized her. I thougt she would be an actress senice she said she was on t.v. that was really fun. I hope we do that again!!
ReplyDeleteI thought the guest was great I had a great time guessing what job she does.What did she say she did for news 4?
ReplyDeleteMrs.Moelhmann, I was at LEAP today and so I am unable to comment.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let all the students know that I enjoyed all of their questions. I had such a great time visiting your school :-)
ReplyDelete