I did stuff with my family. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squekel. My favorite gift was the play station 3 and my basketball hoop from my mom and dad.
I went to parties and played with my dog,Cassie.My favorite gift was Cassie's Traning class because she can make more friends and i can enjoy teaching cassie to be smart.
I did stuff with my family. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squekel. My favorite gift was the play station 3 and my basketball hoop from my mom and dad.
ReplyDeleteI went to destin Florida and i got a backpack
ReplyDeletemakenzie
i went to partyies
ReplyDeleteEmme
I went to parties and my gift that i liked the most was my art stuff because i might change my play room in to a art room.
ReplyDeleteLauren
I went to parties and played with my dog,Cassie.My favorite gift was Cassie's Traning class because she can make more friends and i can enjoy teaching cassie to be smart.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite gift was my rc boat it is four feet long.
ReplyDelete