WOW! The students did such an amazing job on their monthly Tungsten tests. They each individually set a goal to earn an 80% or better. They also set a class goal to earn 100% on as many questions as they could. Out of 25 questions, the entire class answered 6 questions with 100% accuracy! I am so proud of them for this accomplishment. We are going to celebrate by having a reward day on Friday. I am buying pizza and we'll eat lunch in the classroom. They voted to have a little extra recess and have an electronics/dance party. Way to go 4th graders! You are so SMART!
Other announcements:
Please return any Jump Rope for Heart or Math-a-thon slips.
Friday is Ability Awareness day. Look for photos on the blog.
Kailey and Christina will be in the Spelling Bee tomorrow. Woo Hoo!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I lost.
ReplyDelete