Students, I apologize (especially to Kavi) for taking so long to get these videos posted. We are sending a HUGE thank you to Kavi's dad for taking the time to film them. As you all remember, we studied the heart in Health a little while back. Here are several videos from Kavi's dad. I am going to e-mail two of the videos so that the parents can decide if they would like to share them.
As we have been studying the heart, I thought it would be appropriate to support Brock and his family in the 2010 American Heart Walk. Please see the message below. Molly and I will be participating in the walk so be sure to join us.
Saturday May 15th, is the American Heart Association Start! Heart Walk. Brock's team, HEART KIDS, will be walking to raise awareness to help fight heart disease, including congenitial heart defects. This is a great family activity that involves movement - which is good for the heart. This FREE kid friendly event (1 mile or 3 miles) begins at 9:00am, (kick off festivites at 8:30am) at Busch Stadium. There will also be a celebratory lunch (free) at JBucks afterwards from 10-12.
If you would like to join Brock's team, click on the link below, then click My Team Page, then JOIN TEAM. If you are not able to participate in the walk you can also make a donation on line through this link. (We will meet at Truman at 8:00am on Saturday 5/15 and follow/carpool to the event - I will send detailed info to anyone who signs up) Thanks in advance for supporting a cause very near and dear to our hearts. Brock Hart and family http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=319914&supid=3832511
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mrs.Moehlmann,
ReplyDeleteI don't know how often you read this, but I really miss you. I wish that you were a fifth grade teacher so I could have you again next year. I wish I could say more, but I don't have anything else to say.
Your student,
Christina
P.S. I get my cast off in less than two weeks!
Christina,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry it took me so long to respond. The way it works is I get an e-mail when someone posts a comment to the blog. If you want to e-mail me, send me a message at amoehlmann@lindberghschools.ws I am sure your mom would help you if you don't have an e-mail account.
I am sure you are going to have a great year in 5th grade...even if I am not your teacher. :) Hope you enjoy the summer and get your cast off soon.
hi mrs. Moehlmann
ReplyDeletei have a new email adress: kavigandhi5@gmail.com