We had a very busy day last Friday. We went to Truman for a fun visit with all of my friends and students at work. Molly was perfect...she even fell asleep toward the end of our visit. Here is a picture of our class (Don't worry-I made copies for everyone and will bring them in soon). We were so excited to find all of the kids waiting our arrival. They had many questions about what I had been doing the last two weeks. They also brought in all kinds of cute little presents for Molly. So sweet! Thanks again for such a fun party~we will come visit again!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Meet Molly Party!
We had a very busy day last Friday. We went to Truman for a fun visit with all of my friends and students at work. Molly was perfect...she even fell asleep toward the end of our visit. Here is a picture of our class (Don't worry-I made copies for everyone and will bring them in soon). We were so excited to find all of the kids waiting our arrival. They had many questions about what I had been doing the last two weeks. They also brought in all kinds of cute little presents for Molly. So sweet! Thanks again for such a fun party~we will come visit again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I loved seeing Molly she is so cute!
ReplyDelete