Dear Fourth Graders,
Look at that...Mrs. Pupillo is already using the blog. She is awesome. I know she is going to be great!
I just wanted to share some of the pictures of my day. We decided to be tourists and visit some places in San Antonio. We are having so much fun with Molly. I am hoping to start traveling home this coming weekend but we have to wait until the courts say it is o.k.
I am hoping that if you all work really hard on your MAP tests next week, maybe I could come up and visit you with the baby on Friday, April 16th. I will be contacting Mrs. Pupillo often during the week so be sure to do your best work for her. Post me a comment and let me know how you are doing. I really miss all of you!
Here is our day in San Antonio. Click on the play icon to see the pictures.
Here are some pictures from this morning.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mrs. Moelmann,
ReplyDeleteMolly is so cute and the pictures were pretty. I can't wait til you back to school with Molly. Miss you!
Lauren
I am missing you very much. Hope we get to see you before the end of the school year.
ReplyDeleteFrom Ethan
ReplyDeleteFom Ethan
ReplyDelete