Thursday, April 1, 2010
Our Baby Molly
I am so sorry for leaving and not getting to properly say good bye. As you all know by now I am sure, we got a call on Wed. afternoon saying that the birthmom changed her mind and to hurry to San Antonio. We hopped in the car Wed. night and got to Texas today just in time to meet our sweet little daughter, Molly Jane. I will talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Molly is really cute! I cant wait to meet her. Bring her to school as soon as you get home. She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing us the pictures.
Brock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!...Emma called me in tears (happy ones of course) the other day to tell me! I am sooo excited for you and your husband, I cannot imagine the emotions you have experienced the past year! What a blessing little Miss. Molly is!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Michele
Molly is so darn cute! I can not wait for you to bring her in. Also Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMolly is so cute! I am happy and sad at the sametime I am happy because you got Molly but sad because you will be gone. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you both.
ReplyDeleteLauren
She is soooooooooo sweet!!!
ReplyDelete