Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogging at Home

Dear Parents,
We have several students interested in starting their own personal blog. I love this idea but it will take quite a bit of monitoring from you. First, I shared with them that they absolutely MUST have a parent monitoring and helping them with this. What an authentic writing experience for your child! Also, they have to have an e-mail account in order to do this. I don't feel comfortable taking on the monitoring of personal blogs but it would be a great activity for at home writing skills. If your child is interested:

1. Go to www.blogger.com to create a FREE account.
2. E-mail me the link or reply to this post with your blog's web address so I can post a link to our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank youi telling me the website.I will try to do it this week.


    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete