Monday, November 16, 2009
Our Exciting News!
Well, I am sure you have heard by now about our exciting news as the students are quite observant. We received the call on Friday afternoon (right in the middle of our Health lesson!)that we have been placed in a match. Our birth mom is due on Jan. 7, 2010. We will be traveling to San Antonio at this time to pick up our sweet little girl. Thank you for all of your thoughts and kind words during this time. Also, your students quickly figured out that I will be out for maternity leave as well during this time, much to their dismay. I promise I will work closely with the substitute and make sure the students are well taken care of when I am away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What exciting news! We are very happy for you. A little girl, what a blessing. Please let me know what I can do to help.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Moehlmann
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your family on your baby girl! What a wonderful Christmas present for you and your husband! Please be sure to send us all the details on your little princess while you are out on maternity leave! You will be greatly missed!
The Burkhart Family
I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThe Gage family
Congratulations!! What great news during Health lesson! That means the baby is happy and healthy. Can't wait to see pictures
ReplyDeleteJanice Lesher
Mrs. moelhmann I am so happy!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWill you be here on wednesday
ReplyDeleteYes, Kavi. I will be here on Wednesday. Will you? :) We miss you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures. @[..]@
ReplyDeleteEthan ~~
Congratulations! We are all so happy for you. January will be here before you know it. Kavi will of course miss you but understands how awesome this is! All the best.
ReplyDeleteThe Gandhi Family