Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Fun

What did you do over the Thanksgiving holiday? Be sure to check for correct punctuation and spelling.

7 comments:

  1. I went out to K.C. and had alot of turkey. But best of all myy family and i played a soccer game at a park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my gradmas house and we had turkey the stuffing was the best part!!!


    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hade a great time.But On Saturday,my dog Cassie,got out for 3 hours!On thanksgiving,all of my family played Mexican Train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Thanksgiving my family and I went to Memphis to visit my dad's brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to my grandma's and had 4 pieces of pie and some butiful good pieces of Turkey.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Thanksgivig I went to my grandma's house. We had turkey mashed potatoes. The best part was the turkey and playing pingpong. I had a lot of fun! :] :[

    ReplyDelete
  7. On thanksgiving I went to me cousin's house and we shot a potato gun and played ping pong. Then at dinner time Nate's plate was two inches high I could baley eat an inch.

    ReplyDelete