We have been doing a lot of talking about the text features of non-fiction. What have you learned? From all this reading of non-fiction, is there a particular topic you are most interested in?
I learned that the captions help you understaned what's going on in the picture more. I'm most interested in like The Great Depression, space, and the Holocaust.
I've learned that captions are important to read because they can tell you something in the story that the story doesn't tell you. I am interested in reading about baseball players.
I am most intrested in is dogs or Brittany spaniels.
ReplyDeleteI learned that the captions help you understaned what's going on in the picture more. I'm most interested in like The Great Depression, space, and the Holocaust.
ReplyDeleteKailey
I want to learn more about gymnestists. I learned that capsons let you know wats going onin the picture.
ReplyDeleteEmma
.
I learned that during the time of segrigation, there was a judge that sent 4 black girls to white schools. A topic that I am interested in is cats.
ReplyDeleteI learned that diagrams show parts of an item
ReplyDeleteI learned that a glossary tells you what words mean. I am interested in space.
ReplyDeleteDavid
I learned that the table of contents tells what page a chapter is on. I want to learn about electronics.
ReplyDeleteI learned that captions are imporant to read.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in Figure Skating
I've learned that captions are important to read because they can tell you something in the story that the story doesn't tell you. I am interested in reading about baseball players.
ReplyDelete