Friday, August 14, 2009

1st Day of 2009-10

Well, we survived our first day! I will attempt to make a post to the blog each day to update what happened and what we learned. Be sure to ask your child what he or she learned today. We wrote some notes so the kids would have some ideas of what to tell you when you ask that famous question, "What did you do today?" Also, we briefly talked about how to comment on a post. Feel free to post a comment. Mrs. Hake, another 4th grade teacher, had some great tips on how to post a comment:

1. Always ask your parents first. That's right students, go get your parents right now and share this blog with them! Parents, we love comments from you as well!

2. Use FIRST NAMES ONLY if you choose to put your name in your comment .

3. Everything that goes on this blog is "moderated." This means, I will be reading and monitoring all comments. We are taking care to be sure all the comments are appropriate for a school setting.

4. If you are new to blogging: To comment, click on the words "comment" and you will see other people's comments. On the right, you will see a box where you can type in your comment. You can put your first name in the box as well, if you like. You can then click the circle for "annonymous". When your comment looks the way you want it, click on the "publish" tab at the bottom.

Blogging is such a great way for us to share and work together. You can scroll down these blog posts to see all the great things that have already been shared on this blog. As always, if you have any questions or would like to contact me personally, you can use my email: amoehlmann@lindberghschools.ws

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you for introducing us to your class!
    -The Dirksen Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the background!
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pictures and the music. What a nice looking class! If they are half as smart as they are cute, you'll be in good shape. I can't wait to check this site to see how and what the class is doing. It sounds like it is going to be a fun and exciting shool year! Mary Beth Eichenlaub (Alex's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina Hart (Brock's mom)August 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM

    I love the pictures posted. It will help Brock put names and faces together. I am excited to see the blog each day and learn what is happening in school. Because i usually get the answer 'fine - nothing' when I ask how was your day, what did you do today? Looking forward to an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pictures of each person in the class it was great putting the names with each face. I like knowing that you have this blog and will look forward in seeing it everyday. Great Job! Can't wait to see what is coming next.

    LaDonna (Lauren's mom)

    ReplyDelete