We had another great day in 4th grade. We did some talking about how good readers choose books. Here is a chart that tells all of the great ideas we discussed. We applied this skill by looking at the cover of some great books in the book orders.
Book Orders:
If you are interested in ordering books from Scholastic, the book order sheet is coming home today. Please feel free to order at home and send a check to school by Friday, August 28th. Or you can order online and use your credit card. For each online order our class gets, we get a free book. Go to www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
username amoehlmann
password pass
The books will be sent to school after I place the other orders. Thanks again for helping to build our classroom library.
Tonight's Homework:
Social Studies-2 worksheets
Math-Practice sheet 1.1
Also, please return any entertainment books or important papers for the office. Thank you!
Ok I did those all ready, the math was very easy but I had a little troble on 2 or 3 questions but i got it. I am so happy that tomorrow is friday!!
ReplyDeleteawesomre
ReplyDeletejordyn