Our Composition Notebooks
We will be setting up our notebooks this week. Please be sure to go home and find some pictures from magazines to use on the cover.
Previewing the Book
For one of our first classes, I would like you to take a look at the textbook to get an idea of what we will learn this year. Please reply to this post with your team of scientists with the following:
What are 5 topics you found in the book that you are interested in learning more about? Why? Be sure to list the name of your scientific team and teacher name so we know who is responding.
Here are some photos as we post to our blog.
what is the rock cycle team yellow fish.
ReplyDeleteWe want to more about living things
ReplyDeleteKenneth Nick Kailey and Ethan
red fish
Mrs. Moehlmann Science is my favorite subjet so every thing in the book looks exciting.
ReplyDelete- alyssa
I am excited about to learn about the rock cycle. - Chris
I am happy we are going to lean about how humans affect th ecosystems. -Lucas
I am happy we are going to learn about animal
adaptations. -vDavid
the green fish
We want to learn about animals.
ReplyDeleteSeahorse