
We will be having guest bloggers from time to time. Today, Makenzie wanted to add to the blog. (Well, I asked her if she would share her story, and she said she would.)
My Cat Kirbe
By Makenzie
My mom found Kirbe out side of her work. Once my mom found him she took him to get his front claws taken off. Kirbe was about the size of a hand. He is 14 years old.
His birthday is the Thursday, November 13. He is about to be blind but I still love him. On Thursday, August 20, Kirbe died. When I got home from school, I was very sad. I still remember when he got in boxes and bags on Christmas Eve and played with the wrapping paper. Almost every day, Carlie, my sister, and I would play with string and Kirbe would mess with it. Whenever I cried, he made stop me stop crying and put a smile on my face. I miss those times but I still have him in my heart. He was cremated and his box is by my old dog.
Makenzie-I am so sorry about your cat. Your story literally brough tears to my eyes. I am glad Kirbe was in your life.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Moehlmann
soo sorry makenzie! lauren
ReplyDeletei am so sorry
ReplyDeletejordyn