Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet Bella


Well, students....if you have clicked on this link, you will be meeting my new puppy. Her name is Bella. If you are feeling adventurous, try clicking on comment and tell me about your pets if you have any. And if you don't have a pet, what kind would you like? Be sure to only include your first name in your response and you can post anonymously. Don't worry if you have trouble posting a comment. I promise to show you how to do this when we get back to school.

9 comments:

  1. I have a cute puppy. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dog named Cassie and a cat named sophfie. and had a dog named Raini, but she passed on.

    Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I get a pet I want a goldfish or a kitten.


    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new puppy. I have a cute dog as well, her name is Lexy.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister has two dogs, somtimes I can see them. There names are Bentley and Bella. Soon I will get my own PUPPY! I can not wait! P.S. your puppy is cute.


    LAUREN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one cat and his name is Kirbe. My mom found Kirbe outside of her work 14 years ago. Kirbe has been with me my whole life and I love him. I also have 4 fish.


    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a lot a pets I have 2 dogs, one named Gretchen and one named Flower i also have a 2 fish. And last but not least a gecko.

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don`t have a pet but I really want one.
    Bella is very cute!



    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a puppy named ruby & teddy P.S your puupy is really cute.


    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete