I have spent the last several days preparing for the first day of school at teacher meetings and working on the classroom. While I have really enjoyed my summer, I am so excited to start this school year. Having been out of the classroom last year, I feel like I have had time to learn many new techniques and tips for helping students. In fact, today the teachers had training on some really awesome new laptops that are in our classroom. Not only will we have 5 student laptops, I will be getting a new teacher laptop as well. I can't wait to show you all of the cool things we can do with these computers.
So, how are you going to spend your last weekend of summer? I plan on making one more trip to the pool and going out to dinner with my friends. I can't wait to see all of you on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I shot fire works im geting a dog
ReplyDeletei went to the movies with a friend.
ReplyDeleteKailey
Mrs.Moehlmann I was in Florida and i was having a blast
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
I was in skate compition all weekend! we got 4th place
ReplyDeletemolly mefsc
i got a new dog
ReplyDeletejordyn