I Want to be a Poet
By Christina
I want to be a poet,
not a doctor or nurse,
not a fat old woman who
walks around with her purse.
I want to be a poet,
never mind a fine person,
and I just can't wait
for a very good reason.
A poet likes to
write poems like this.
My mom says I'm already one,
but I'm nothing compared to my big sis.
Then one day I asked my mom,
"Do you know what I want to be?"
My mom said, "No!" So I said to her,
"I want to be a poet you see!"
Please feel free to comment...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked the words that you used to rhyme. They were very funny.
ReplyDeleteFrom, Ethan
I hope everyone liked my poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristina
Beautful poem Christina!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Kleinbach
Christina you are a great poet and loved it.
ReplyDeletejordyn 6
Christina your poem was awesome, thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteKenneth's mom
You do not need to wait for a very good reason Christina. You already are a wonderful poet! We really enjoyed our assignment. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteDominic's mom and dad
Christina great poem!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Thanks for sharing your talent with the world! Alex's mom
ReplyDeleteChristina I really like your poem and as your friend I will tell you I think this poem is very creative. Also it rhymes and it is hilarious.
ReplyDelete-Alyssa
christina, i'm impressed. see how creative you are! some things come easy to you but that doesnt mean you should stop trying okay?! So keep up the good work! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Lucas
ReplyDelete