
Did you know that our president, Barack Obama, believes that we need to spend more time in the classroom? Today, we read an article about if children should participate in year round schooling or not. Around 3,000 schools have year round programs. What do you think? Please feel free to post your opinions.
I think we should go to school one more month than normal. This way we can play with friends during the summer, and we can still learn more.
ReplyDeleteMolly
It's name is summer it is a season to play.
ReplyDeleteJordyn
I don't think we should go to school year round because we would be more active during the summer time.
ReplyDeleteKenneth
I think both because we do need fun time and studying time too.
ReplyDeleteLauren
I think we need to go to shool one more munth so teachers do not feel rushed to get evry thing in and so kids would learn more and so kids can have playdats cause some moms and dads would not let you have them on a school day.
ReplyDeleteMakenzie