Monday, September 21, 2009

This Week's Reading Post

What are you reading? Give a short summary of what you have read so far.

If it is a fiction book, do you have a prediction about what will happen next? How did you figure that out?

If it is non-fiction, what are 3 new things you have learned?

Be sure to check your post by editing in Word.

14 comments:

  1. I am reading One False Note. It is 2nd in the 39 Clues series. The book is about Amy and Dan Cahill and their au pair Nellie. Amy and Dan are on a hunt for 39 clues to be the winners. The winners get riches and power that had been lost to their family for over a century. The clues are hidden all over the globe. Amy and Dan have traveled to Vienna and Venice. There are lots of other people in their family who are also hunting for the same clues. Amy and Dan are currently trying to escape from the Janus group. I predict that Amy and Dan will get away from the Janus group, and I think they will find more clues and win the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to type my name above. Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reaading Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. The part I read was about Meggie reading herself into the Inkworld. She lands in the Wayless Wood. I am predicting that Meggie will find Dustfinger, I am predicting this because in the book, it said that Meggie was going to try to find Dustfinger.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading a book called A Friendship for Today. It is about a girl called Rosemary. Rosemary lived during a time of segregation. This means that she goes to school with only black kids. In the beginning of the story she learns that the courts have decided that there will be no more segregation and she will have to go to school with white kids too. During the time this happened things were much cheaper. A loaf of bread cost 17 cents and a gallon of gas was only 22 cents.

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs Moehmann
    I am reading a book called Fourth Grade Rats. In the book Joey learns how to become a man. I am on chapter 8 and so far it is really good. This book is fiction. I can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs.Moehlmann, I am reading a book called Rowan of Rin. In the beginning the people of Rin find out that their river has dried up. The people think that a dragon stopped it. I predict that Rowan and six other people will stop the dragon.


    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading a fiction book called Pictures of Hollis Woods. In this book there is a girl that goes to camp, but at first she really does not want to go. When she is there she meets some realy nice friends. One of the people she meets is a girl named Josie who becomes one of her BFFs. There is a mountain called Old Man Mountian, and I think they are going to climb it before the book is over.



    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading Amelia's Science Fair Disaster. So far in the book Amelia does not get why science Fair are good word for protects. She thinks a science fair is a post to be fun and have junk food and games.She doesn't even have Carly in her class,so she thinks the science fair is going to suck. I think her science fair protect is going to explode every where! Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am reading a book called Jeeps. The book talks about jeeps and their brands. Some jeeps are made for mud and some are not. I think they are going to show you how they make them and manufacture them. I hope they tell me how they work and everything like that. This book is non-fiction and i hope it get's better later on.

    lucas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am reading Artmis Fowl and the Arctic Insident. I predict that Artemis is going to find his father that he thinks is in hiding. I think this because he already has a search party going and he deserves something good in his life.
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am reading Harry Potter The Chamber of Secrets and a little person tells him that if he goes back to Hogwarts he will be in big danger. I predict that he will go any way. I predict this because Harry has many friends at Hogwarts.

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading a book called Brian's Return. Brian returns to the woods. Now that Brian lives in the woods, I predict he is going back to visit the family that saved him.(They are a Native American tribe.) He is already facing the challenges of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am reading the book 39 Clues by Rick Riordan. It is a fiction book about 2 kids. Their grandma dies and they are going to the funeral with mean relatives. I predict that at the funeral they will find their first clue, because the book is called 39 clues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am reading frindle it is about a boy named nick he is a trouble maker. in till he makes up a word frindle and makes hem in more trouble. I predict at the end he might be popler. because he made up the word frindle.this is a really good book. Lauren

    ReplyDelete