I am still reading the boxcar children series,Surprise Island. The book it starting to get very interesting with all of there discoveries on the island. The kids find a cave that is full of Indian artifacts that they want to put in there museum. THey called this cave Indian Point. Violet wants to learn how to play the violin when she seen Joe playing it out in the barn, so there grandpa brings one to the island from the home land. I can't wait till I found out what happens with all the Indian stuff. Dominic
I think it is cool how you can take a picture of are homework.
ReplyDeletemakenzie
I am still reading the boxcar children series,Surprise Island. The book it starting to get very interesting with all of there discoveries on the island. The kids find a cave that is full of Indian artifacts that they want to put in there museum. THey called this cave Indian Point.
ReplyDeleteViolet wants to learn how to play the violin when she seen Joe playing it out in the barn, so there grandpa brings one to the island from the home land.
I can't wait till I found out what happens with all the Indian stuff.
Dominic