Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Post for the Week 9.11.09-9.18.09

Here is a post for our new assignment for the week:
1. What are you reading? Please give us a brief summary.
2. Be sure to include your name.

Have a spectacular weekend!

P.S. In case your child comes home telling you our big news (as I shared it with them today), my husband and I are going to adopt a baby. We are sending in our paperwork today for a domestic adoption. We are very excited!

13 comments:

  1. I,m reading Amelia's 6th notebook by Marissa Moss, her teacher hates Amelia a lot but she is really nice. So she writes him a story and he said what is this and she does not what is going to happen next. Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im reading a book called NO TALKING! boys vs.girls a boy in hes class wrote a papper about inda and can't talk so he opens has mouth and coughs and coughs then hes teacher says next and now read some books he did and found alot of things about inda. 20mins.
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading a book called Wednesday Wars. It's about a kid who knows that his teacher, Mrs.Baker hates him just because he said the name of the company that is buying Mrs. Baker's family bakery. I have only read 1 chapter of the book and I like it so far.

    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Amelia's 6th notebook by Marissa Moss. Her teacher hates Amelia a lot, but she is really nice. So she writes him a story. She does not know what is going to happen next. Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading a book called NO TALKING! Boys vs. Girls. A boy named Dave wrote a paper about India and can't talk so he opens his mouth and coughs and coughs. Then his teacher says next and now read some books. He did and found a lot of things about India. 20 mins.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. Moelhmann,
    I just finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and it was great. In the end Harry finds a mirror that shows whoever looks in it sees what they want. So when Harry goes to get the Sorcerer's Stone the mirror is there and he sees himself putting the stone in his pocket. And the stone appeared in his pocket.

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Moehlmann I just finished a book called The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe. In the end Robinson and Friday find a ship and free the captain and two men. The captain explains that his crew had a mutiny against him. Later they attack the men, claim the ship and leave the island.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading Barfing in the Backseat by Henry Winkler. It's about a family roadtrip to an amusment park.

    Brock

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm reading a book called Hatchet by Gary Paulson. Brain brakes open the plane in the water to get his survival pack. He finds an emergency tracker and thinks it doesn't work. Then a plane comes and saves him. Brain finds out the emergency tracker does work. This book is realistic fiction. Kavi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished a book called Junie B. First Grader, Toothless Wonder. It is about a funny first grader named Junie B. Jones. Junie B. has a loose tooth and doesn't want it to come out. Then, eventually, when her tooth does come out, she doesn't want to leave it for the tooth fairy beacause she knows some stuff about the tooth fairy that she is not suppost to tell anybody about.

    sincerly,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading NO DOGS ALLOWED. It is about a little girl that gets a new dog. It's name is Checkers. The bread of the dog is a GOLDEN REITRIEVER. The girl and the dog go to a party and the manager says there are no dogs allowed.

    P.S. I wonder what's going to happen next in this mysterious story.

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am still reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. Since the last time I wrote, Greg chased a kindergardiner around with worms. Rowley got fired as safety patrol because they thought he chased the kid. After dinner Greg's mom came up to his room. I can't wait to read more.
    Alex E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm reading Breaking Dawn. Bella and Edward get married and disaater strikes when Bella becomes pregnant and won't give the baby up eventhough it's killing her.When the baby comes the only way to save her is to turn her into a vampire. It's a great book so far.
    Kailey

    ReplyDelete