What are you reading this week? Please share a prediction about your book. Remember to give support from the book.
Also, let's start commenting about what others are reading. Ask them questions. If you have read a book your friend is reading, do you agree with what they posted? Happy Reading!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm reading One False Note, a 39 clues book. Amy and Dan are in Venice, Italy looking for clues. They are being chased by other members of their family who are mean and greedy. Amy and Dan are looking for pages to Mozart's sister's diary. I predict that Amy and Dan will find the rest of the clues and win the contest.
ReplyDeleteKenneth
I am reading a book called lunch money by Andrew Clements. I predict that Greg is going to find out how to make money during lunch because the title is lunch money.
ReplyDeleteI am reading A friendship for Today, by Patrica McKissack.I predict that Grace the mean girl down the street will become Rosemarys best friend. I think this because they are in the same class and nobody likes them.
ReplyDeleteMolly
Hey Jordyn I read that book. It is really good
ReplyDeleteMolly
I am reading a book called Rowan of Rin. So far Rowan and the six people have gone threw one chalange. Then one guy was afraid of spiders so he went back to Rin. I perdict they will face another chalange.
ReplyDeleteDavid
I predict that a torando will come because a picture of a torando is on the cover and the title is called Blown Away.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading Last Holiday Concert and it is funny. I predict that Hart will get angery at the students and tell Mr. Meinert to take over. I think this because the kids expected a holiday concert like no other but when Hart [the directer] picks out a bunch of regular christmas songs, tells the kids they couldn't do the things they thought that they could do, and was kind of mean the kids get upset. -Alyssa
ReplyDeleteI am reading Inkspell. I am on a chapter called Fengilo.I predict that another one of fengilo's stories will come true because all of his stories came true.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to put my name above, Christina
ReplyDeleteI'm reading a book called Last Holoday Concert. I predict that the sixth grade part of the holiday concert will not be finished in time for because when Hart gave everyone there program everyone complaned.
ReplyDeleteKailey
I am reading 39 Clues by Rick Riordan. I think that Amy and Dan are going to pick the clue instead of the money, because it`s called 39 clues. I would probably pick the clue at this point, but my mom said she'd pick the money.
ReplyDeleteAlex I love that book!
ReplyDeletelucas
I'm reading Halloween Cat. It is about a girl who has a cat and has a costume for it. I predict that the costume is going to be an enormous cat because it has a picture of a enormous cat on the cover. This is a fun book to read around Halloween time.
ReplyDeleteI am reading the Last Hoilday Concert. It is about a boy named Hart that is very poupualr at shcool. I predict that Hart is going to change things so everybody likes the way the concert runs. I predicted this because he seemed really frustated when nobody liked his ideas and he really wanted to have everybody liking him again. From,Ethan
ReplyDeleteDominic said
ReplyDeleteI am finishing up on Surprise Island. I predict that Joe,the man that helps the kids on the island, was lost on the island a year ago.A man came looking for him later on saying that Joe looks like the guy he was looking for. He thought Joe had died. I am hoping this is the person he is looking for.
Hollis is starting to like camp. and meeting
ReplyDeletesome new friends.
I forgot my name
ReplyDeleteemma
I predict Edward will go to the junkyard because he was throun away.
ReplyDeleteChris
I predict bone will get coute.
ReplyDeleteAdam
i am reading a book cslled CLOUDY with a chance of NEAT BALLS in the book a young boy is born on an Iland. one day the boy invented spray on shoes for his prgect at Pre k when he got there he sprayed the shoes on but when he tried to get them off they wouldnt budge. i predict that he will invent more stuff and his inventoin will work.
ReplyDeletei am reading a book called 4 grad rats and in the book sud brings baby lunch boxes to school and joe brings paper bags to school.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading a book called Brain's hunt.
ReplyDeleteI preadict brians going on a big hunt . I get this because the title is called brians HUNT.
b