For Halloween I am going to be Twister Girl. My joke is Why Did Tigger look in the tolit? To find pooh! My friend Ursa and me are planning some fun stuff like do a Halloween Prade. We always have a bon fire and rost marshmellows.
my plans are going trick or tearting with my friend and I will gave you hint what I am going to be,it is a girl from a old show when my mom was a kid and it is still on t.v.
My plans for Halloween are going out late and geting more candy than we sould.I am going to by a bride.
ReplyDeletewhat street do ghost scare ???
ReplyDeleteDead ends
I don't have any plan on halloween exept going trick or treating. What I am going to be is a surprise.
Jordyn
What do you call a deer with no eyes?
ReplyDeleteAnswer= I have no I de-er
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
I do not know what I am going to be for Halloween, but I have a joke. My joke is nok-nok. Whos there ? Interrupting cow. Interupting cow w-Mooooooooo!
ReplyDeleteDavid
I am going to be a gangster. On hollween night my neigborhod is going to have a get- together at my house and have dinner and a big boundfire.
ReplyDeleteMakenzie
For Halloween I am going to be Twister Girl. My joke is Why Did Tigger look in the tolit? To find pooh! My friend Ursa and me are planning some fun stuff like do a Halloween Prade. We always have a bon fire and rost marshmellows.
ReplyDeletemy plans are going trick or tearting with my friend and I will gave you hint what I am going to be,it is a girl from a old show when my mom was a kid and it is still on t.v.
ReplyDeleteLAUREN
Jordyn i like your joke.
ReplyDeletemakenzie
I'm going to be Indiana Jones.How did the chicken cross the road.......in a bag.
ReplyDeleteChris
My plans are to go out early and I'm going to be a army man.
ReplyDelete