Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

What did you do over the weekend?

12 comments:

  1. I had class on Friday and Saturday. I learned about school law and finance. It wasn't very exciting. On Sunday, Mr. Moehlmann and I painted the baby's room. It is so cute! I will bring in pictures as soon as it is finished. Mrs. Moehlmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD HOCKY I SHOT A BALLON. I REALY DID NOTHING ELSE. bUT IT WAS FUN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I also am bilding a 1,294 piece lego set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. on the weekend I played with my friend all we did was play soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the chairet race we got 2ND place and I played soccer and we won 3 to 1 and now I have a game to day. and I played all weekend long.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. On friday I had a sleepover at Makenzie's house. We texted each other forever. Then a couple of parents came over an d a couple kids to play with Carly. I had an awsome time!
    kailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last Staurday my family had a traddtional hayride and I had a lot of fun and we had a adult hey ride. After the hayrides were done we had a 30 foot bon fire I hot to lite the flare gun to it was sweet.



    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to the mall Saturday and Sunday looking for shoes and my brother was for a vido game. we did not see any saturday.But on sunday we went in a store called Trade Home Shoes and found a cute pair of Pumas. The store only had 4 pairs. my dad bougt the shoes and i am so happy. Jordyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This weekend I went to my friend Mary and Shara`s house for a Skate party. We rosted marshmellows and throw them in the fire for fun and the parents did not care. After we wached Ice Preniss. My friend CHanlder droped her stick in the fire and we tryed to get it with our stickes. I had a really fun time.




    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. on the weekend i did nothing all i did was sit on the computer playing clubpenguin and watching videos on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry i forgot that i went to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs and my brother had a soccer game and before the game me and my cousins played soccer on the field. My cousin and her boyfriend came over and we watched a movie called Bigfoot. It was really funny. we got out all of our halloween decorations for our halloween party. it is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a sleep over with kailey.


    makenzie

    ReplyDelete