I think it was really fun searching for fools gold. I did not know that they made bracelets out of wool. I also liked making the bracelets because my mom helped me make my bracelet.
I think pioneer day was fun my favorit part was playing with the toys and I had a great time. I also liked digging for fools gold. I like doing fun things during school
I agree with Thomas and Alex too. I couldn't hear anyone on the video either. Since nobody could hear me, I will tell you that my favorite thing was playing with the toy called Jacob's Ladder.
I could'nt hear anything either.But it was really fun and making the beads was cool.A fact that I that I learned is pioneers had to iron with a 8 pound iron 100 times!!
Hey everyone...I am sorry the video is not working properly. I will look into it tomorrow. I checked the video on the file as I saved it and Photo Story 3 is still not working properly. Thanks for posting anyway! I am glad everyone had such a fun time!
I think it was really fun searching for fools gold. I did not know that they made bracelets out of wool. I also liked making the bracelets because my mom helped me make my bracelet.
ReplyDeleteMakenzie
I could not understand people on the video but pioneer day was really fun according to my calculation.
ReplyDeleteThomas
My favorite part was surching for gold. I agree Thomas I could not hear on the video
ReplyDeleteHey Makenzie, my favorite part of pioneer day was fishing for fools gold too! I also liked making a braclet.
ReplyDeleteI think pioneer day was fun my favorit part was playing with the toys and I had a great time. I also liked digging for fools gold. I like doing fun things during school
ReplyDeleteI agree with Thomas and Alex too. I couldn't hear anyone on the video either. Since nobody could hear me, I will tell you that my favorite thing was playing with the toy called Jacob's Ladder.
ReplyDeleteI could'nt hear anything either.But it was really fun and making the beads was cool.A fact that I that I learned is pioneers had to iron with a 8 pound iron 100 times!!
ReplyDeleteI could not understand the video but my favrite part was panning for gold.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Thomas and Alex, I could not hear the video. I liked serching for fool's gold and shaving!
ReplyDeleteDavid
Hey everyone...I am sorry the video is not working properly. I will look into it tomorrow. I checked the video on the file as I saved it and Photo Story 3 is still not working properly. Thanks for posting anyway! I am glad everyone had such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteIt cuts in and out!
ReplyDelete