
One Day I went to get a fishing pole it is a nice one. when we were there my sister who's birthday it is today got here ears pierced. By he way we are at at west county mall. When I got the pole I also saw an airsoft gun that my neighbor Cristan said.
after that we went fishing at watson trales park. I got 3 bites and got a little bloode. I did not catch anything though. After that my pole Broke. The screw came out. Please post your comments.
by: KAVI GANDHI
after that we went fishing at watson trales park. I got 3 bites and got a little bloode. I did not catch anything though. After that my pole Broke. The screw came out. Please post your comments.
by: KAVI GANDHI
That is so cool!
ReplyDeletemolly
was it sad that you did not get a fish? Lauren
ReplyDeleteI love fishing!
ReplyDeleteluran,
ReplyDeletepart of fishing is not getting anything
molly,
ReplyDeleteThat is NOT cool.
Hi Kavi,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your story. I think you must enjoy writing. I hope you still remember who I am !
Mrs. McBride
I do. Gess
ReplyDelete