Thursday, October 8, 2009

When I Went Up in the Arch by Makenzie


One day, I went to the arch. It is a really big structure. When i went up in the arch I was really scared because the cramped cart that took you up was shaking. Finally we got up there and there were four tiny windows on each side. When you are the top you can see the whole stadium and four humongous lakes. I took lots of pictures and they were fantastic!

4 comments:

  1. I think the arch is scary to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arch and I don't think it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makenzie,
    Hey great story I loved how you used so big words. I heard you say that you took lots of pictures, maybe you can bring them in to show the class.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makenzie,
    That is a really cool story. Thank you for sharing!
    Adam

    ReplyDelete