Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reading Assignment for 10.12-10.16

What are you reading at home? Give us a brief summary. When you are reading, take a moment to pause and write down a question that you think of. Add it to your blog post.

10 comments:

  1. I am reading Franny K. Stein. What will Franny do when she go's to a new school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. It is about a girl named Meggie, Dustfinger, Farid, Mo, Resa, Basta, Slasher, Cosimo, Fengilo, the Adderhead, and the Magpie. Cosimo has just asked Fengilo to write things that will make people want to go to war. I wonder what inspired the author to write what she wrote?

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night I read the entire whole book of The Diary of a wimpy kid, dog days. The book was about a wimpy kid that likes to play video games and stay inside and sleep. The wimpy kids name is Greg. Greg really wants a puppy when he hears about his dads puppy that he had when he was a kid Gregs dad finds out that his puppy didn't go to a butterfly farm but got run over by a car. Gregs dad was so mad at his dad for lying to him that he left and went to buy a puppy for Greg. This was a really great book. i hope another Diary of a wimpy kid book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dominic said
    I started reading the The Yellow House Mystery, which is the 3rd book of the The Boxcar Children.
    It is about a yellow abandon house on mystery island that the kids find. The kids find a letter and leads them to different clues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the name of Sharkey's mule?
    Blown Away

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is the rest of the scout group going by the adults? Night of the howling dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid,Dog days

    Greg has to pay off a bill that was $83.00 so Greg started a lawn care business. Greg cut his grandma's lawn and she didn't pay a single cent. So Greg's dad went over to their grandma's house and got the money from grandma. It's Greg's birthday and he thought if he didn't read the birthday cards and just shaked them and wanted the money to pay off the bill. Greg bought a fish and he fed the fish before they went to the water park and when they got home Greg's fish was dead. Greg's dad put Greg's brothers fish in with the dead fish and then Greg's fish got eaten. Gre's dad was really upset that Greg's fish died and so the dad went to get a dog and the mom aloud them to keep the dog.

    I wonder what the next book would be?
    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  8. kavi gandhi end of qurter yah saidOctober 15, 2009 at 5:27 PM

    I'm reading a book called Way down deep. It's about a town that was made up by a man. Then a baby was left on the stair steps. The town named her Ruby June.

    I wonder who left ruby on the stair steps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow there's alot or diary of a wimpy kid books being read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading Night of the Howling Dogs. So far a boy in 8th grade goes on a camping trip with a scout troop. He still can't get over the feeling the new guy, Luie,is going to hert him because two years earlier he saw Luie getting beat up. Kailey

    ReplyDelete