Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Plane Ride By Dominic






These are pictures of my neighbor`s plane. It holds 6 people. We flew at 130 miles per hour (m.p.h.) I was able to fly in the copilot's seat for an entire hour. I had a really good time. We went around the whole city.

6 comments:

  1. That must have been really fun flying in that plane. You are so lucky! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting being in a propeller plane for a whole hour.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominic,
    What a fun thing to do. Maybe you will be a pilot when you grow up.
    Mrs. Neumann

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sweeeeet. I your so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dominic that is cool maybe we can be buddies in a airplane when we grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so fun. My uncle is a pilot he dose not live here .
    molly

    ReplyDelete