
My Gold Medal!
When I got my gold medal, my family was so happy! I got my gold medalfor winning 1st place in a skate competiton! My friend Lindsey and I did a dance to The climb. My mom, dad,sisters,cousins,aunts,uncle, and grand parents. It was like I was as famous as Taylor Swift!
Ever sense I have been bugged! Molly it is time to get ready for your next competiton with your whole team! Molly come on I`m coming! 3 hours later... we got 1st place again! I feel great! We won against the best team in Illinois.
by Molly
When I got my gold medal, my family was so happy! I got my gold medalfor winning 1st place in a skate competiton! My friend Lindsey and I did a dance to The climb. My mom, dad,sisters,cousins,aunts,uncle, and grand parents. It was like I was as famous as Taylor Swift!
Ever sense I have been bugged! Molly it is time to get ready for your next competiton with your whole team! Molly come on I`m coming! 3 hours later... we got 1st place again! I feel great! We won against the best team in Illinois.
by Molly
obove by kavi
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMolly your story was really interesting.
ReplyDeleteKenneth
I think Kavi was being nice when he said cool! Anyway, I agree with him that it is cool that you won that gold medal. I like to skate but I could never do awesome turns and jumps. You made me in the mood to skate!
ReplyDeleteAlex's mom
Go alex's mom
ReplyDeleteLucky I am so imberest because I have only won bronze!
ReplyDeleteI agree kavi go Alex's mom!
ReplyDelete